Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

An Introduction

Dear valued reader,

 I have started The Ingredient Experiment (TIE) as a way to hold myself accountable to my New Years' resolution to cook with foods I have never tried or never prepared. All the experts say you should make specific resolution; so I, Katie insert last name, pledge to cook with one new ingredient each week for the entirety of 2013.

Here's what you fill find on TIE.
The Mains: A weekly post documenting my experience with the ingredient of the week.
The Sides: Recipes of note, restaurant and product reviews, food related news of note, and any notable food related experiences.

Please feel free to comment on my posts. Tell me about an ingredient you love, a great restaurant you ate at, or a food you are dying to try.

Sincerely,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment